2. I've my hands full with theories and weekly papers including: child centered play therapy, filial play therapy, therapy with families experiencing multi stressors, attachment, abuse and trauma, child suicide ideation (that's not a fun thing to post about, but it does give you a realistic description of what I think about on a weekly basis) ...
3. I have multiple stressors ...
4. I am behind on all of my wedding benchmarks.
5. Is it Saturday or Sunday? I think it's Sunday.
6. I forgot to wash my hair this morning, but did put deodorant on before my shower.
7. That wasn't exactly helpful.
8. I have not, and will not, see Shoes for a total of 4 or 5 weeks. That's the way we roll with our schedules sometimes.
9. I get my first client this week at my internship. I've worked with kids for 11 years and ... I. Am. Terrified.
10. That's normal.
11. I wrapped up my 4 year Guardian Ad Litem case yesterday. All of my heart's good wishes to you, young man.
12. I have no less than 6 phone calls to return to family and close friends. Love you guys.
13. This could rank as the most boring post ever. EVER.
14. We will return to your regularly scheduled, non boring programming at some point in the very near future.
15. I hope # 14 wasn't a lie.