... planned.  Of last weekend, when my mom and Shoes' mom both came to Portland to look at wedding dresses.  With pictures of happy and love and joy and silly.

But I don't have time to download the pictures on my computer.  I don't have time to sleep or grocery shop either.  My bills were late this month because I forgot it was time to pay them.

I have never, never been so busy in my life.  I'm confused most of the time due to lack of sleep or time to plan things out.

If you know a graduate student in your life (especially of the class/internship/work variety), do me a favor and give them a huge hug.  Or a care package. Or a little love note.  And always ... give them lots of grace if they do not return phone calls/emails/text messages.

In all of its loveliness, this is still one of the hardest things I've ever done.

1 Comment

  1. Gelukkig on October 26, 2011 at 3:12 PM

    Nice! :- )

     


Post a Comment