* Thankful for my amazing peppermint mocha this morning and the fact that I'm finally getting a start on my narrative therapy paper. This is huge! Apologies for my use of violent language, but I'm gonna' knock this sucker out. It'll probably take 5 days, but it's finally getting started!
* Thankful for the fact that I have internship tomorrow and I get to be "in session" with clients for most of the afternoon. "In Session." How awesome is that. (That means the kids and I talk and play and draw and laugh and the parents and I grab every success that happened during the week we can. I wish everybody could have the humbling experience of working with families. I. Love. It.)
* Thankful I get to see the nephews NEXT WEEK. That's a whole lotta' little boy ferociousness coming my way.
* Thankful that Eliz' Swanky Holiday Party is coming up! Which reminds me, I should RSVP. I love holiday parties. More than what is probably normal.
* Lastly, I'm thankful that my mom still calls me "sugar britches." Um, I don't really know how to describe that, but she says it, and it's just the most ridiculous, endearing, I'd only let HER get away with it term. Love my mom.